• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$1000 umbrella on eBay!!!

Surely you would not use it. A slightly expensive show piece.... However, if you did use it, the future addition of rust may add to the allure. Worse yet, what if you have trouble getting it up (pun intended) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Surely you would not use it. A slightly expensive show piece.... However, if you did use it, the future addition of rust may add to the allure. Worse yet, what if you have trouble getting it up (pun intended) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Carbon fiber doesn't rust and I believe this umbrella is made out of carbon fiber(i have the fairways umbrellas and the skeleton is all carbon fiber, no metal at all)

My freebie from a buddy.....1 spine poking through the fabric....along with a small stain.... full Carbon Fiber shaft and the grip resembles the Flesh shoe sole.

c009bfee66895f5f97bd8ce6281935d8.jpg

I know this is an old thread but, I think I have good reason to give it the kiss of life. I just bought one of these for $64.99 and I am in the UK. Bought from the USA ebay. Nice snag.

View attachment 658244
I know this is an old thread but, I think I have good reason to give it the kiss of life. I just bought one of these for $64.99 and I am in the UK. Bought from the USA ebay. Nice snag.

View attachment 658244
I've been trying to find it since last year if you wanna sell, text me