• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

12 gauge time keeping

Dancad88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Swansea, Uk
My stealth 12 gauge has seemed to lost the ability to keep time but the chrono is still working fine.

Swapped the battery out and still same issue. Has anyone had same problem and know if any fixes before I send it off to a watch maker?

Following. I’m headed to buy one tomorrow that supposedly the battery was replaced and after that it stopped keeping time

My stealth 12 gauge has seemed to lost the ability to keep time but the chrono is still working fine.

Swapped the battery out and still same issue. Has anyone had same problem and know if any fixes before I send it off to a watch maker?

Is your date wheel still functioning properly? When you pull the crown out to set the time, do the hour/minute hands rotate smoothly?

Is your date wheel still functioning properly? When you pull the crown out to set the time, do the hour/minute hands rotate smoothly?

None of the clock side seems to be working. When I manually change time it seems to be acting as my other 12 gauge does.

None of the clock side seems to be working. When I manually change time it seems to be acting as my other 12 gauge does.

Doesn’t sound like there’s a magic fix for that. Most likely the movement needs to be replaced. Replacement Ronda 5130. B is $70ish on the bay. Unfortunately has the white date wheel but a qualified jeweler can swap your old black date wheel onto the new movement.

My date wheel functions properly and my hands rotate very smoothly when trying to set the time.....

9a46ca7ca8befd358785dcdf5d8d5ea0.jpg

Back