• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1c = a Penny

Listen - I will say this with the upmost sincerity

"Steve and Roger are better than Stewie and Brian"

I hope this doesn't ruin our marriage...

Ha ha!

I can see that!

I like the relationship between Peter and his pals.

Good bunch of lads.

After explaining to her that the nose bridge was trash and that they would be horrifically loose and not fit right as when they get tuned up. She proceeded to tell me she didn't like them that they were too loose on her head.....smdh After holding them tight to her head, she said they did not feel too heavy. So there's hope.

If not, I know someone who will treat them right. Lol. Good luck

After explaining to her that the nose bridge was trash and that they would be horrifically loose and not fit right as when they get tuned up. She proceeded to tell me she didn't like them that they were too loose on her head.....smdh After holding them tight to her head, she said they did not feel too heavy. So there's hope.
I gave up trying to buy my wife cool Oakley stuff. She didn't like the watch I bought her, the sunnies I bought her she hardly wears. She likes aviator style, bought her some crosshairs with emeralds. She didn't like the emerald, so I replaced them with bronze and cut the emeralds for my R1. A win for me, but yeah, gave up on turning the wife.

Back