• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I’m definitely interested in all four. Price is way too steep at this point, for me. Either that, or I’ve been getting good deals the last few years. :)

I’ve been doing research on this particular model stand with different adhesive felts (To protect from scratching lenses). I think I’m close to having a good solution.

That one wonky frame could be fixed by a Dremel or a drill bit.

U

Username Hidden

I’m definitely interested in all four. Price is way too steep at this point, for me. Either that, or I’ve been getting good deals the last few years. :)

I’ve been doing research on this particular model stand with different adhesive felts (To protect from scratching lenses). I think I’m close to having a good solution.

Curious about your solution. How are they scratching lens? Or is it frames? What is your solution. Sounds good

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

That quoted wrong. What’s your solution with the felt

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

@Greatestalltime That’s all right. I’m always honored when someone quotes me. 😆 I did finish a ridiculous amount of research into different felt adhesives (that go well with the 4.0 stand to protect the lenses) and will post the results soon.

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

Try my 3d printed stand, then you wont have to worry about it! Haha and its free

Username Hidden
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads