• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 2 tier stands

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling some of my oakley stands! Two teir, $25 each?
One has a wonkey post..

20191127_111000.jpg

20191127_110955.jpg

20191127_111013.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I’m definitely interested in all four. Price is way too steep at this point, for me. Either that, or I’ve been getting good deals the last few years. :)

I’ve been doing research on this particular model stand with different adhesive felts (To protect from scratching lenses). I think I’m close to having a good solution.

That one wonky frame could be fixed by a Dremel or a drill bit.

Nice! I'll message you.

Username Hidden said:
I’m definitely interested in all four. Price is way too steep at this point, for me. Either that, or I’ve been getting good deals the last few years. :)

I’ve been doing research on this particular model stand with different adhesive felts (To protect from scratching lenses). I think I’m close to having a good solution.

Curious about your solution. How are they scratching lens? Or is it frames? What is your solution. Sounds good

Username Hidden said:

That quoted wrong. What’s your solution with the felt

@Greatestalltime That’s all right. I’m always honored when someone quotes me. 😆 I did finish a ridiculous amount of research into different felt adhesives (that go well with the 4.0 stand to protect the lenses) and will post the results soon.

Try my 3d printed stand, then you wont have to worry about it! Haha and its free

Status
Not open for further replies.