• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018 Christmas Ornament

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Thoughts on this years ornament? I gotta say pretty cool......

2d25c7244dcbcd18f3c569a76d89a65a.jpg

a0f0f99ee5a5bca1f0b069d5752caa88.jpg

e12c6c61d13f2fef7a043b67b43aa1af.jpg

Thoughts on this years ornament? I gotta say pretty cool......

View attachment 561219

View attachment 561220

View attachment 561221
Once the cookies n chocolates started showing up i stated that luka better be sending ornaments also - lol
Although i have to say last years treats were a little more rockin than this years-
However i do like the fact they at least attempted to come up with a diff ornament. Hopefully they will continue the tradition- maybe next years will be a bob head or a torpedo or the angel with wings or even an oakley display case.
Who knows - so many options!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Once the cookies n chocolates started showing up i stated that luka better be sending ornaments also - lol
Although i have to say last years treats were a little more rockin than this years-
However i do like the fact they at least attempted to come up with a diff ornament. Hopefully they will continue the tradition- maybe next years will be a bob head or a torpedo or the angel with wings or even an oakley display case.
Who knows - so many options!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

If any of your coworkers don’t want theirs, let me know Merry Christmas! Hope things are improving with the rebuild up there

If any of your coworkers don’t want theirs, let me know Merry Christmas! Hope things are improving with the rebuild up there
I will definitely let you know. We did end up with a few extra im sure ill end up with one of them :)
Speaking of i still have an extra of last years :)

Thank you! Things are slowly getting better down here!

I will definitely let you know. We did end up with a few extra im sure ill end up with one of them :)
Speaking of i still have an extra of last years :)

Thank you! Things are slowly getting better down here!

Awesome!!! Actually you’re up there... I’m south of you. Lol. Last years is sweet too!!