• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018 New Years resolutions

hereispunishment

I should Work at Oakley
Big ol Texas
Having 2 kids in 2 years is really tough. My workout schedule and diet has been shot since the first baby, so im going with the typical "get fit" resolution. Its gonna be tough but Ive never felt this sh!tty ever. Time to hit beast mode again and get back into comp shape. First 3 weeks will be tough but once i hit 5 weeks, i wont wanna stop. I should be back to my best shape by late March. Then after, start another fitness goal. Oh and another note... i think its time to say goodbye to most of my collection. :popcorn:

Yeah the kids affect the workout schedule but in time one just works around it. Between running and crossfit I juggle workout times so I maximize the time I do have available, especially early AM when my wife and kids are still sleeping. So by the time they wake up I am usually already back, showered and ready for work. Or if in the afternoon I will time it just so I make it in time to pick up my daughter at daycare right after my workout. When I get home usually my wife and son are sitting down for dinner so my daughter joins them while I go shower and come join them.
It takes a bit getting used to it but it is doable.

Diet though is more difficult because my wife will sometimes eat some of the stuff I eat but my kids won't. So there is a lot of extra work and willpower there.

Sorry to hear about your collection but when you sell ... DIBS!!

I hear yah it’s hard staying fit when you have kids, wife, bills, etc. drags you down. I was once a work out machine diet etc. Now i just watch what i eat normally 1-2 meals a day still
At 160 lbs i feel $hiit lol (was once 150 athletic fit 8% fat) now just all flabs :(....:D.

On the contrary i am done buying myself i think i hit rock buttom already.

Good start with a great day out skiing
DSC_0950.JPG

Latest Posts

Back