• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018 New Years resolutions

1920x1080, same as last year ;)

I could stand to lose some weight too, eating great food and managing a heart condition do not great bedfellows make when it comes to fitness :(

It's so interesting to read comments about 2018, when everyone thought it was a terrible year. Guys, 2020 is the worst year ever. That's the truth.

2020 I cannot say much :cry:
winter is coming dumfuqs say the chinese virus will disappear like fart when trump gets re elected or a new president gets in?????? I REALLY HOPE thise dumbfuqs are right.....I really do:sorry:

I fully agree that everything is in our hands, and each of us can change our 2020 for the better, but this year has brought too many problems anyway. For example, I had an operation before the coronavirus, after which my doctor prescribed light training in the gym to restore my body as soon as possible. And what do you think? I worked out 3 times and the gym was closed because of the coronavirus. So I had to look for an alternative. I downloaded the workout app and started home workouts. Perhaps they are not as intense as in the gym with a trainer, but in any case, I see a great result! So everything is in our hands, everyone decides how to live!

at least that cat is wearing a mask :rofl: :lol:
Do you put him/her in a leash too ??

Back