• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

@Ventruck tribute taking that “L” kobe watching above probably saying “tribute my @ss” win the fuqing game PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Haha. That's funny. The tribute was great. I think on all accounts. Too bad Lakers couldn't pull out the win. Lillard has been on a tear lately. Kobe really did live that first 36 years to win on the court.

It's hard to read the minds of other people and the states they're in. You'd think being paid millions of dollars with superior talent should get a win in motivation, but at the same time maybe some of them legit couldn't hold it together. I was surprised how personal Quinn Cook seemed to take it, but then again literally people all over the world are grieving over this. We looked bad early on with our offensive sets, just scoring off quarterbacked fast break transitions. Settled for a ridiculous amount of 3's.

But real credit is Lillard. What he was doing in the second half was just insane. Too bad he like never does that when it matters most deep in the playoffs.

lol harden defense but this was insane and possibly an and 1.

And look at Bojan. He ain't even celebrating. He's still serious AF after making it.

Dang with that morris trade clippers became a lot stronger. Lakers ZERO improvements. Kuzma going down hill. James playing mediocre, not good!!!!

Dang with that morris trade clippers became a lot stronger. Lakers ZERO improvements. Kuzma going down hill. James playing mediocre, not good!!!!
We'll see, I like Morris, but there was nothing wrong with Moe Harmless. I don't think they got better. Go Lakers lol.

Latest Posts

Back