• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

LeBron was being a mega moron, although who knows if his sponsors put him to it.

Silver has been treading as careful as he could. He knows this isn't just implications in his own business that is the NBA and associated brands, but overall US relations. Like he knows he could accidentally be the center/catalyst of a war if he says the wrong thing. He can't own doing something like that.

It's difficult. China just isn't some country you can tell to go f*** themselves.

LeBron was being a mega moron, although who knows if his sponsors put him to it.

Silver has been treading as careful as he could. He knows this isn't just implications in his own business that is the NBA and associated brands, but overall US relations. Like he knows he could accidentally be the center/catalyst of a war if he says the wrong thing. He can't own doing something like that.

It's difficult. China just isn't some country you can tell to go f*** themselves.
Especially when you're bought and paid for by them!

well, more than half of the planet feels thesame way
Seriously, i am not even to hype about basketball and all, when there’s a lot of issues going on.

I guess i can say it because i am not james....f@q china....

On Friday, Missouri Senator Josh Hawley sent a letter to NBA commissioner Adam Silver asking why the NBA won’t allow phrases like “Support Our Troops” and “Back the Blue” on their jerseys in 2020.

Hours later, Hawley tweeted out a screenshot of an email in which ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski used his ESPN account to respond to Hawley’s press release with, “F—- you.”

wow, fu ck ESPN and the NBA, hope they both die off without their China TV money 🖕

On Friday, Missouri Senator Josh Hawley sent a letter to NBA commissioner Adam Silver asking why the NBA won’t allow phrases like “Support Our Troops” and “Back the Blue” on their jerseys in 2020.

Hours later, Hawley tweeted out a screenshot of an email in which ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski used his ESPN account to respond to Hawley’s press release with, “F—- you.”

wow, fu ck ESPN and the NBA, hope they both die off without their China TV money 🖕
CBA

Chinese
Basketball
Association

ESPN is particularly horrible all on it own. Even before the lockdowns, they've been pulling stuff out of their asses just to pass time, somehow the masses of casual sports fandom eat into it. Deliberately unintelligible takes and "analysis", Stephen A just blowing up in attempt of theatrics because people sadly find that entertaining. Skip Bayless and Shannon have a way better show on Fox, even though they also get stuck with stupid discussion topics. It's not ESPN's responsibility to necessarily be educational to any extent, but it's such a waste of time. The more mundane/lesser known personalities are the only worthwhile watches because they're assigned to just give you the news straight. I don't need ****ing garbage opinions.

Woj is a polarizing figure. Can find the truth faster and more reliably than anyone else on planet earth, but seems to typically be a miss in expressing opinions and analysis.

Ecks8OaWsAcl_iY?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Well, this is basketball and not a political thread.....
That saying, i am not too hyped about the return of nba this season, it just doesn’t feel normal to me tbh.

Back