• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

No other sports league in America is more political than the Chinese Basketball Association. They have actively chosen to be hyper-political.

It would be great if sports could go back to being just sports, but that cat ain't ever gettin put back in the bag. It's just unfortunate that it has to be biased to one political party and one political ideology.

Nascar tried that politics thing. Now they're saying there won't be anymore politics on the cars. They are realizing the bulk of their fanbase isn't gonna tolerate that tomfoolery.

The CBA is the exact opposite! It is riddled with soyboy leftists, from players, to coaches, and staff. There's Marxists throughout the league admin, and amongst the teams administrations as well. I don't suspect the CBA will alter course very much. The bulk of their fanbase is hyper-political and/or hyper-ignorant!

It's just incredibly sad that a sports league with the reach, impact, resources, and voice that the CBA possesses, chooses to essentially do as they're told by China. Talk about modern day slavery. The former NBA is a willing slave to China....CHY-na!

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

Well, this is basketball and not a political thread.....
That saying, i am not too hyped about the return of nba this season, it just doesn’t feel normal to me tbh.
exactly... and that is what these low IQ basketball players should have said as well. And the NFL players too..... these fools had to bring politics into sports/their workplace ....... and it's politics that are build on lies and not facts.

my opinion on the players

Radio,Newspapers.T.V,Spreading Lies across the seven Seas''

Back