• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2019 College Football

Sorry, (not sorry), @Tidezealot.
FB_IMG_1575160155060.jpg

Reckon he's gonna be on the recruiting trail huntin up a.....
....kicker :behindsofa:

I'm just happy they lost... and the loss is rather costly.

WIN DAWGS WIN
Losing to LSU was costly enough and had a few things went their way around the college football landscape they would've got in the cfp with a win here. In the past I supported them getting in without winning their division or the conference because they were verifiably one of the best 4 teams, but this year that would have been egregious! Their resume is dumpster juice! They have lost to the only two ranked teams on their schedule. Its over we don't have to worry about it, thank God!!!

Losing to LSU was costly enough and had a few things went their way around the college football landscape they would've got in the cfp with a win here. In the past I supported them getting in without winning their division or the conference because they were verifiably one of the best 4 teams, but this year that would have been egregious! Their resume is dumpster juice! They have lost to the only two ranked teams on their schedule. Its over we don't have to worry about it, thank God!!!
No bias. But I feel like their schedule is usually dumpster juice. Maybe a season opener out of conf team then LSU & AU for the rest of the season.

@QLR1 it ain't gonna be no cake walk next week bro! Cager is out. Swift got dinged up today but they're saying he should be fine. Dumbass Pickens got himself ejected today so he's gonna miss the first half. Fromm was hot garbage for a good minute....again, today. I know our defense will show up but if the offense doesn't help some it could get out of hand quickly 😬

No bias. But I feel like their schedule is usually dumpster juice. Maybe a season opener out of conf team then LSU & AU for the rest of the season.
They've done okay scheduling that one neutral out of conference game. This year it was Duke. That was a mistake that could've bit them but losing to LSU and Auburn made that moot. Their annual crossover is Tennessee who has been trash for over a decade. Then they dont have the yearly ACC rivalry like Georgia, Florida, SCjr, and Kentucky so they get an additional out of conference opportunity which they strategically use to schedule a cupcake. That tactic is going to prove to be detrimental with that church defense of theirs they have now!!!

Back