• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2023-2024 NBA season/playoffs 🏀

All I know is that the Nets are getting Fat Harden...

Rockets had his best years, which are referred to as Mohawk Harden...

I like Oladipo, but I don't know if Dipo/Wall/Cousins/Wood win 35 games this year...

Maybe Rockets make another move in March ?? 🤔

Rockets definitely won this trade: Oladipo and 8 unprotected picks for a toxic, fat Harden

I'm taking that every time...

I would have been slicing my own wrists if this trade was made in 2016 or 2017...

Last edited:
Carlitos has been watching basketball with me since the season started last year...

he's never watched a game before - well, he "has", but he was just watching it and not really caring about it hahaha !!!

his birthday is next Friday, but I already bought him 6 jerseys...

I gave him ONE jersey this week and he loves it: Luka Rookie City Jersey

He's getting these also

1) James 23 (yellow)
2) Harden 13 (white Rockets)
3) Harden 13 (red Rockets)
4) Harden 13 (black Rockets)
5) Butler 22 (pink/blue 2021 city jersey)
6) Luka 77 (he has it already)

the only bad thing is that the James jersey won't arrive til April for some freaking reason 😒

they're all Nike Swingman jerseys from NBA Store, but the Heat City Jersey i had to get from Miami Heat Store...

DD58B12A-EFAA-4EAC-92F6-6A974291D64D.jpeg

Cousins is on the buyout
Rockets are tanking they won’t make the playoffs.
Harden with the nets looks like contenders.

He knows who all the "good players" are...

we watched 4 straight NBA games over 4 days, wether it be on TNT or ESPN or the Rockets local channel

he can see the screen and say "look dad, that's Zion, that's Luka, that's Kyrie, that's Kawahi, that's Westbrook, that's Harden, that's Chris Paul, that's Bron, that's Lillard"...

he knows a few more, but not all of them...

he'll get there 🙌🏼

Last edited:
Cousins is on the buyout
Rockets are tanking they won’t make the playoffs.
Harden with the nets looks like contenders.
Cousins deserves to be on a contending team...he's not a starter anymore, but having him off the bench would be GREAT for any 3rd or 4th seed...

Rockets basketball is painful to watch - I was spoiled watching the best scorer of this generation play basketball - the **** he would do night in and night out is completely gone, and the funny part is that NOW that he's playing in New Jersey, people magically NOW see how much of an MVP he is...when he was in Houston, he got nothing but disrespect...

Harden should be a 4 time consecutive MVP, no cap...

Been finding up-and-coming has been more interesting to watch vs. the contenders. I'm not sure if it's because of the state of the league, or because we've been through the motions so many times now, or because of society and the media in general sometimes souring the whole thing.

Jazz have been steamrolling lately.

AD getting injured doesn't shake up too much just yet since there's time before the post season. I guess the lack of blockbuster moves gives me a first world problem of being a bit bored following my team.

Luka is my favorite player to watch over anyone in the league right now...

watching Melo is a treat too - I'm telling y'all, he's the real deal with waaaaay more leadership and playmaking capabilities than his brother...

WELCOME TO THE PLAYOFFS .........
damn that was a good game lakers vs warriors kinda scared me there that lakers almost flopped.......

Back