• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 New releases?

Hey all,
I really wish there was a place for frogskin weirdos to post new/ upcoming releases like staple, beams, atmos and the like.

I have been lucky to catch a few but I had no clue the Planet X thing was happening, or the Sutro Prologue and definitely would have snagged both eagerly.

So, is there a spot that exists?
Could we get one going?

Hope the frogskin group here hasn’t died completely!

Hey all,
I really wish there was a place for frogskin weirdos to post new/ upcoming releases like staple, beams, atmos and the like.

I have been lucky to catch a few but I had no clue the Planet X thing was happening, or the Sutro Prologue and definitely would have snagged both eagerly.

So, is there a spot that exists?
Could we get one going?

Hope the frogskin group here hasn’t died completely!

All those releases were posted here on the forum and most of us had the opportunity to purchase bc of how swift all the goats think on this forum.

Theres a section called "Upcoming Oakley Releases/Rumors" on the homepage. You should check it out sometime.

Screenshot_20200304-022411_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also, welcome to the forum.

All those releases were posted here on the forum and most of us had the opportunity to purchase bc of how swift all the goats think on this forum.

Theres a section called "Upcoming Oakley Releases/Rumors" on the homepage. You should check it out sometime.

View attachment 708879

Also, welcome to the forum.
You sure ignore a few people...……...or is all one. ;)

Latest Posts

Back