• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i am the mcdaddy :lol: :lol:
gif_20200906_135528.gif

Ok cowards..... I am a Republican.
I have always been one because I believe a strong economy and strong military can set the tone for your nation. I also believe in the rule of law and support law enforcement 100%. I also believe that for the last 20+ years republicans and democrats have both been doing bad deals around the world that have put OUR economy In shambles.
Just so you know, even when Obama was elected I gave him the benefit of the doubt for all 8 years and was actually pulling for him to succeed, as you should always do for a sitting President.
So, here is what I get with Trump....
Someone that is not as polished as let’s say Obama (he did give a good speech)
Someone that is not as Presidential as I would like, but not the worst I have seen.
Someone that I would never have to my house for dinner! ( I would have to smack him)
But, I also get....
Someone that can stabilize and make our economy super strong.
Someone that is going to make our Military strong.
Someone that looks out for America and it’s interest first!
Someone that during a pandemic acted quickly and decisively. (Nobody could have done better with a lose/lose scenario)
Someone who is going to put more of my hard earned money back into my pocket.
The list can go on, but you get the point.

Biden? although he has been around a while, I still really don’t know what he stands for. The only platform that I see him and the Democrats running on is hate. I would love to hear some kind of agenda, but it is simply not there. All I know is that they hate Trump and fuel the fire of all the unrest right now.

‘This is my personal opinion gathered from watching all news channels for both sides and coming up with my own thoughts and opinions.

Ok cowards..... I am a Republican.
I have always been one because I believe a strong economy and strong military can set the tone for your nation. I also believe in the rule of law and support law enforcement 100%. I also believe that for the last 20+ years republicans and democrats have both been doing bad deals around the world that have put OUR economy In shambles.
Just so you know, even when Obama was elected I gave him the benefit of the doubt for all 8 years and was actually pulling for him to succeed, as you should always do for a sitting President.
So, here is what I get with Trump....
Someone that is not as polished as let’s say Obama (he did give a good speech)
Someone that is not as Presidential as I would like, but not the worst I have seen.
Someone that I would never have to my house for dinner! ( I would have to smack him)
But, I also get....
Someone that can stabilize and make our economy super strong.
Someone that is going to make our Military strong.
Someone that looks out for America and it’s interest first!
Someone that during a pandemic acted quickly and decisively. (Nobody could have done better with a lose/lose scenario)
Someone who is going to put more of my hard earned money back into my pocket.
The list can go on, but you get the point.

Biden? although he has been around a while, I still really don’t know what he stands for. The only platform that I see him and the Democrats running on is hate. I would love to hear some kind of agenda, but it is simply not there. All I know is that they hate Trump and fuel the fire of all the unrest right now.

‘This is my personal opinion gathered from watching all news channels for both sides and coming up with my own thoughts and opinions.
Kudos to you for being bold and putting your views out there.

Applause to you 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back