• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because I'm working in CA with a SC drivers license, cell phone, SC state tax return, etc.. I can't register to vote in CA, but I am in CA. Only option is SC Absentee ballot, which again, NEVER CAME!
Do you need ID in Cali to vote? if 2 million illegals are doing it, you should be fine!

aZy113V_460s.jpg
48e2ji.jpg

in KS you are only issued 1 ballot. if you received a mail ballot, and show up on voting day or early voting and request to vote, you are told to bring in your mailed ballot.

honestly whoever you think the good guy is, the thing that scares me is just how much zealotry is going on. Trump seems to swing from home run when he gets it right, to 3 strikes and an out when he gets it wrong. Biden never strays much off his line of 'do the minimal thing to keep the train going' heck just in the last 2 months BOTH sides have done enough stupid that we should all try to do a mass write in vote for giant meteor.

BUT the vast majority of people on both sides are willing to threaten, loot, light fires, cause a huge seen when getting coffee over a friggin mask??? post huge yard propaganda, cut down other peoples yard propaganda, and it is all fine in the name of AMERICA. both sides think they are the good guy, both sides have nearly the same amount of stupid. (some one will argue this and post OMG but demonrats, or 'but the racists party did...' you all need to take off your rose tinted juliets and rub 2 brain cells together and see if you can get a spark)

the more extreme the current president, the more extreme the next vote swing is. it is wild how much people fail and then the 'hold my beer' thing happens and we one up our selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back