• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsom is also shutting down nuclear power plants within the state. Surprised prager missed that one

No reason to shut down a functioning nuclear plant. In these carbon emission focused times they are perfect and should be kept running. They also complement solar power well.....

FB_IMG_1601339793589.jpg

Newsom is also shutting down nuclear power plants within the state. Surprised prager missed that one
From what I remember nuclear power is the cleanest power available, unless **** hits the fan. I wonder why Mister Bang Your Best Friend's Wife wants to shut down the cleanest source of power. It definitely makes you wonder.

From what I remember nuclear power is the cleanest power available, unless **** hits the fan. I wonder why Mister Bang Your Best Friend's Wife wants to shut down the cleanest source of power. It definitely makes you wonder.

because when they do fail, it is catastrophic. Fukushima is still using up water that will be plutonium infused for thousands of years. Though with all the infused waters that people are into now, maybe a new sports drink could be created to utilize this???

when operational, they are nearly the perfect power. like diesel power, too many negative memories in short enough generational gaps, and you end up with 'nuclear power bad', 'diesel power bad', 'orange man bad', etc.

California is trying hard to end its own life. When they over run the grid capacity we will just shut them off entirely. Hopefully the California wall is built before they try to mass exodus the rest of them to Colorado.

because when they do fail, it is catastrophic. Fukushima is still using up water that will be plutonium infused for thousands of years. Though with all the infused waters that people are into now, maybe a new sports drink could be created to utilize this???

when operational, they are nearly the perfect power. like diesel power, too many negative memories in short enough generational gaps, and you end up with 'nuclear power bad', 'diesel power bad', 'orange man bad', etc.

California is trying hard to end its own life. When they over run the grid capacity we will just shut them off entirely. Hopefully the California wall is built before they try to mass exodus the rest of them to Colorado.
A plutonium infused energy drink would be epic! Literally the only downside that I have seen to nuclear power is if they fail.

Solar and wind both use up a lot of land mass for what they generate, especially in farm country.

Nuclear does also produce toxic waste, but even it can be dealt with acceptably now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back