• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 is too old, 12 is probably too young yes. my point is iv'e never met an 80 year old that should be make broad country wide decisions. and i would be o.k. with them being younger than average, as opposed to older.

60 is too old, 12 is probably too young yes. my point is iv'e never met an 80 year old that should be make broad country wide decisions. and i would be o.k. with them being younger than average, as opposed to older.
You mean like Biden, Bernie or Donald?

My young Hispanic wife wants to fly Trump flags at our house. I think mostly everyone on our road is conservative. Except the Asian doctor lady who has an adopted black son. She just moved in from California. But the street behind us is all liberal. They have those "in this house no one is illegal" bs signs. Yesterday they put up on their dead end road a yard sign for every local liberal candidate plus a biden Harris. I'm going to put a trump sign up tonight on their road. If it gets taken down, so will theirs
IMG_20201001_115424621.jpg

Last edited:
Those sign that folks put up in front of their homes, are they free? or do you have to buy them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back