• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 Whisker

Gotcha- i have the ejectors in the prizm grey gradient because the whisker just isn’t tall enough for me to notice the Gradient effect/see the benefit. I think the grey gradient is definitely lighter overall than prizm black polarized, probably about on par with tungsten/ruby/lenses that let about 15% light through, but I think they feel darker because of the grey base vs contrast base.
The Prizm Black was too dark for me. It’s actually why I’m looking at the Prizm Grey. I had a pair of Flak XLJ w/Prizm Grey lenses for about a week and loved the lenses.

The Prizm Black was too dark for me. It’s actually why I’m looking at the Prizm Grey. I had a pair of Flak XLJ w/Prizm Grey lenses for about a week and loved the lenses.
Totally get it. My prizm black polarized whiskers are awesome on full sun days, but they get too dark on most other days (we don’t get a lot of full sun days) so I end up gravitating towards grey and tungsten more too.

Down under
Screenshot_20220629-203822~2.png

Latest Posts

Back