• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 Whisker

So too are the Coldfuse with their titanium frame elements.., it is what it is.

They finally populated the Whisker code in the parts database. I talked to a rep on the phone it just sounds like production/delivery delays due to COVID, which makes sense when you consider the Whisker are made in China per the Stamp I last saw .

Whisker 2.jpg

They were a limited release? My O store still had them on display on the pedestal
They finally populated the Whisker code in the parts database. I talked to a rep on the phone it just sounds like production/delivery delays due to COVID, which makes sense when you consider the Whisker are made in China per the Stamp I last saw .

View attachment 778246

I contacted customer support, and was told that they had been discontinued, as they had sent everything they had to the stores and vaults.
I was waiting for them to get the satin/sapphire back in.. 😕

I contacted customer support, and was told that they had been discontinued, as they had sent everything they had to the stores and vaults.
I was waiting for them to get the satin/sapphire back in.. 😕
Really, I wish they had a concise response to customer inquiries instead of disparity. My local store has them, I am happy to go get them for you and we can arrange a delivery @XM-I

Such a shame if these have been discontinued already. They’ve finally showed up on the various European Oakley sites, but only in silver frames with Prizm sapphire lenses. No other options, and only 2 in stock.

Latest Posts

Back