• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

star-wars-candidate-56731a325f9b586a9e35a555.jpg

Just a month ago democrats and their media were pushing how good the economy was doing. Remember that.
7177DE23-87A0-4145-A5A1-22C9853C4795.jpeg

Yep, and the crazy thing is I still see Democrats saying Biden is doing a good job. I mean you can still be in your political corner and be a proud democrat, but you can also acknowledge that Biden is not the best your party has to offer.

Democrats are like:
BFC79D61-CB9D-4E44-A5F7-990B10C587A8.jpeg

I mean, I lean more conservative but I disliked both Bushes and was conflicted with Trump. He was great with the economy but his ego always got in the way of anything good he did.

Are Democrats capable of making an honest assessment of people in their party? Bill Mahr is the only one i know of that is finally doing this.

Last edited:
When even CNN gives up trying to cover for Biden, things are pretty bad:

Desperate attempt to try win back viewers IMO.

Biden blames everyone else for everything bad that is going on, while accepting ZERO blame for any of it. None of this is his fault, he claims while sitting in that Oval Office. But I'll bet IF there was any good, he'd take credit for that. What a joke Obama's puppet is.

Back