• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Keep in mind that as I am writing this, a record breaking amount illegal immigrants are basically being 'allowed' to enter the country (USA). That you, the average citizen will have to pay for (food, medical, housing). 'Encouraged' by the very people you call leaders. The ones that are 'helping' wreak our economy, and raising prices on EVERYTHING. And all while talking about 'raising taxes' on you. Does that really really sound like people who have your best interest at heart?

Last edited:
Keep in mind that as I am writing this, a record breaking amount illegal immigrants are basically being 'allowed' to enter the country (USA). That you, the average citizen will have to pay for (food, medical, housing). 'Encouraged' by the very people you call leaders. The ones that are 'helping' wreak our economy, and raising prices on EVERYTHING. And all while talking about 'raising taxes' on you. Does that really really sound like people who have your best interest at heart?
They're hoping they'll vote blue when they pass legislation allowing illegal aliens to vote

Don’t be jealous
65FBB764-82F3-46BF-86A2-F3DCE44C0ADC.gif

unhurt after bike crash/fall.......... now that's an accomplishment :)👍

I don't know what the big fuss is about!!! That's how he always gets off his bike!!!

😅

Latest Posts

Back