• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k Repair Help

gs300

Oakley Expert
Elizabethtown, Ky
I am looking at a pair of XX x and seller says they need paint repair and nose tightened up and new lens. Would this be a wise buy for these for $200? I am totally new to the metals

If you are talking about the ones on ebay, i would say no. The paint is almost impposible to paint back on. So yeah...

yeah I put a max bid of 25 on them. He wants 200 for them I just emailed him a breakdown of costs. I'll see what he has to say now LOL. My buddy said he should be able to paint them he is a custom airbrush painter. They aren't getting more that 25 from me for these glasses

yeah I put a max bid of 25 on them. He wants 200 for them I just emailed him a breakdown of costs. I'll see what he has to say now LOL. My buddy said he should be able to paint them he is a custom airbrush painter. They aren't getting more that 25 from me for these glasses

To be honest I wouldn't pay $200, but I doubt you will ge them for $25. Someone is still probably gonna pay more than $125 for them but I doubt they will go for under $100.00.

well said Jive. the 24k is a powdercoat and not paint, so painting it would not be doing it justice. plus, needing those lenses which go for $100+ nowadays.. really isnt worth much more than $50 tbh.. although someone out there will want these bad enough to fork out the money..

Back