• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

(3) 4.0 Display Cabinets pickup and restoration thread.

For the doors/glass you should check with local sign shops or a laser cutting business. If you can give them the doors from your other cabinet they should be able to template it pretty quickly.
We have a laser place that does wholesale work for us and they always have a ton of scrap pieces that are perfect for jobs lime this.

The new hinges arrived! They are a little more chrome like in texture that the originals. I imagine Oakley sandblasted them to get a slightly more worn look.
I like the semi-chrome fine. So on they go!

Also got the plexiglass cut locally. More to come!

0C206266-DAA0-4B6B-A675-C07A9ECB5DDA.jpeg

CA2D6A38-A1FA-4C9D-91AC-41A4362581D9.jpeg

05FA1A28-6A19-4B72-995F-7105B88EF231.jpeg

For the doors/glass you should check with local sign shops or a laser cutting business. If you can give them the doors from your other cabinet they should be able to template it pretty quickly.
We have a laser place that does wholesale work for us and they always have a ton of scrap pieces that are perfect for jobs lime this.
I'm not far from you. I need a new door for the case I'm redoing. Can you PM their info?

Back