• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 35 pairs of Gascans!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

Well ive fallen on hard times losing my job so things got to go. I'm Looking to sell all this as a LOT but I will be braking it all up if I cant sell it as a lot to someone within the week or if i get a good privet message offer.

So ive got 35 pairs with some duplicates but all nice pairs.

Looking to get $4,500 for everything including the case and everything else in the photo if you can pick up or I can deliver. I live in Rhode Island and am willing to drive. Not like I have a job to ask for time off to drive 24 hours.

It took 3 years to make this collection and I hate to let this go but if you got the cash its a great deal.

MSG me with specific question or want photos of individual glasses.

IMG_2536.JPG
IMG_2539.JPG
IMG_2540.JPG
IMG_2538.JPG
Photo Aug 28, 1 05 58 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 28, 1 06 19 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 28, 1 07 32 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 28, 1 07 47 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 28, 1 08 53 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 28, 1 09 12 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 28, 1 09 31 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 28, 1 11 24 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 28, 1 11 41 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 28, 1 12 31 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 28, 1 10 35 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow...very nice collection. Sorry to hear about losing your job, I wish you luck in getting back into something. That said...any Asian fit by chance?

Username Hidden said:
Wow...very nice collection. Sorry to hear about losing your job, I wish you luck in getting back into something. That said...any Asian fit by chance?

I know the carbon fiber hydro drip ones are Asian fit. As seen in my last photo in the left corner. As for all my rest IDK.

Perhaps listing the big name pairs would help, sir.

Username Hidden said:
Perhaps listing the big name pairs would help, sir.

ive got ya. ill edit it tomorrow. I'm about to head over to my friends house and make some side money turning his Bus into a RV. I just figured it get this posted for the Friday Rush of people getting home from work.

Let me know when you bust those down to smaller purchases.
Very nice collection.

Not interested in lot but maybe some single pairs

Can I get some close up pics of the asian fit ones when you get a chance...I'm interested depending on price

2 brown Flores and a blue? very nice collection man. sorry to hear about the job, good luck with the search. If I had the cash I'd drive down today !!

Username Hidden said:
Can I get some close up pics of the asian fit ones when you get a chance...I'm interested depending on price
The brown Flores is also Asian Fit :cool-20:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back