• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3rd X-Metal Juliet

boxxer

Oakley Beginner
Picked up some 2nd Gen Juliet’s yesterday from Facebook Marketplace for a very tidy sum

I’m 99.9% positive they are not fake - the serial matches the 2nd Gen style and the lenses look identical to my current ones - crucially the bolts appear to be torx type

No bag or box / coin sadly but these will be day to day.

Will post some pics once I have them in my grubby mits!

Some pics plus a comparison to my other Plasmas

28B6E9F6-E299-4EFF-BE6C-F3647F364C0D.jpeg

B7517550-618D-4F0C-990B-8D26463CA5A0.jpeg

2B3FB51D-880A-4EF9-8875-AA5FF1504E93.jpeg

The thread is the guys answer to work nose rubbers, he’s wound a fine thread around until the stop moving so I need to send these and my 1st gen juliets away for a sorting

The thread is the guys answer to work nose rubbers, he’s wound a fine thread around until the stop moving so I need to send these and my 1st gen juliets away for a sorting

That’s a novel approach to “fixing” a loose nose bridge!

🤣

I’ve actually seen that before. It was a mess lol

I’ve actually seen that before. It was a mess lol

So just tight wraps until it forms a thick mass to prevent wiggle?

I have 2 Juliet’s and an XX that were bound together with some type of epoxy! And one of the Juliet’s the nose bombs were stuck on with the crap too lol
Needless to say those pairs are sitting by there lonesome all disassembled until I have a game plan for them.

You gotta give these people some credit tho who go to such drastic lengths to keep their X-metals alive! Maybe not tho lol

Back