• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4.0 Case Shelf Dimensions

Yea I think it might be a little bit cheaper, but I’m just going to splurge on the tempered glass. The case is nearly mint, it deserves it lol.

I was just seeing if that was inline for what tempered glass shelves were going for.

Yea I think it might be a little bit cheaper, but I’m just going to splurge on the tempered glass. The case is nearly mint, it deserves it lol.

I was just seeing if that was inline for what tempered glass shelves were going for.
That doesn’t sound too bad to me. Much better than trying to get shelves for the 3.0z You get a good deal on the case?

@mikemskater That price lines up with what I was quoted locally in Denver. Between $60-$70 per tempered glass shelf for a single wide.

But if you can live without tempered, regular glass is about half that cost, custom cut and polished. It’s still very durable. Just don’t hit it too hard with your Juliet’s. ;)

I quoted out plexiglass and it was more expensive due to some of the curves needed for my 3.0 / 3.1, for some reason. Not sure if I was over-quoted or what.

@ thread : Are you guys filling your cases with four shelves or three? I have mine with three right now and thinking about squeezing in a fourth.

Latest Posts

Back