• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$88 Romeo 1

I don’t think you can fix corroded spots by itself back to the original titanium finish. You would have to send it off to be refinished. @zwc0442 does a sweet bone plasma which is close but not the same as titanium. I got a nasty corroded sport on the inner left orbital of mine and I wish I could just get that one spot fixed.
Yes the same in these. I think these will be a display pair now. I have been looking at pics of them and I think a good clean will make them look acceptable. Besides I'm a bit worried about sending them overseas at the moment. I am praying that this one arrives at some stage. It's on transit and if it arrives be the deal of the century
20200319_230407.jpg

Yes the same in these. I think these will be a display pair now. I have been looking at pics of them and I think a good clean will make them look acceptable. Besides I'm a bit worried about sending them overseas at the moment. I am praying that this one arrives at some stage. It's on transit and if it arrives be the deal of the century View attachment 715627
Can I just give you $500 and you come back with 4 great pairs for me and you can keep the change 🤣

haha you are not the first to ask that! my record is pretty good 2 romeos, 3 xx and a Copper penny for $100 or under. the copper penny was by far the luckiest find. shipped for $100. just gotta hope and pray it arrives now.
Amazing, how do you do that?

Back