• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A closer look into the new Oakley sunglasses collection

The main idea for this release seems to be hat compatible frames. The Split Time frame is curved and Targetline arched at the brow so they don't obstruct the front of the hat, and the temples sleek to fit comfortably. Do you guys like this idea?

The main idea for this release seems to be hat compatible frames. The Split Time frame is curved and Targetline arched at the brow so they don't obstruct the front of the hat, and the temples sleek to fit comfortably. Do you guys like this idea?

like i said i love my Targetline. I love Holbrooks and like to wear hats. it for sure fits way better with a hat than Holbrooks while being a somewhat similar frame. it has a little more chiseled agressive look to it than Holbrooks do which is a fun changeup sometimes too.

Yes shade station. I like the idea. But the frames are so pedestrian to most of us here who tend to have a soft spot for the outrageous designs oakley used to release....

Back