• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A developing x-metals addiction.....my first x-squared.

Solomon_Denali

I should work for M-EXPERIMENT
Premium Member
Copped a super minty pair of x squared. Titanium , but super shiny , with what looks to be emerald polarized. They don't look shiny enough to be polished. Another flawless catch !

IMG_20190829_134759877.jpg

IMG_20190829_134826623.jpg

IMG_20190829_134729203.jpg

It should be Plasma, they didn’t make a titanium X-squared , do you have a picture on the hex bolts on the back of the nose

The model is 16011-06
It should be Plasma, they didn’t make a titanium X-squared , do you have a picture on the hex bolts on the back of the nose
The model number is 06011-06 which is polished but they don't have that chrome shininess that I see with other polished. But I am new to x-squared as well. The seller said the lenses were original to the frame also. I haven't seen any colorways of polished / emerald in xs though ? thoughts ?

Definitely not an XS expert but they look a bit funky for a plasma, ?too shiny?... Maybe it's the lighting. And that polarized etching looks a bit "off."

The model is 16011-06

The model number is 06011-06 which is polished but they don't have that chrome shininess that see with other polished. But I am new to x-squared as well. The seller said the lenses were original to the frame also. I haven't seen any colorways of polished / emerald in xs though ? thoughts ?

I do believe it’s a fake, they didn’t make emerald for the x-squared, that is why I’m asking if you have pictures of the bolts, if they are not hex they are fake, also you can tell it’s not polished, they perfected polishing on the x-squared

Last edited:
XS never came in emerald either. Might be aftermarket lenses which would explain the weirdness of the etching.