• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A developing x-metals addiction.....my first x-squared.

Good deal!
There are obviously reputable members in the exchanges to buy from but if you find something on another site that you're not sure of or want confirmation before purchasing....post some pics in the "are these fake" thread. Lots of peeps to help out.

Good deal!
There are obviously reputable members in the exchanges to buy from but if you find something on another site that you're not sure of or want confirmation before purchasing....post some pics in the "are these fake" thread. Lots of peeps to help out.
Honestly , I feel like I would get undercut in that way. I am not a rich man , nor am I saying anyone else is either. But I hunt so damn hard and find a lot of interesting outlets. Many of which a lot of members here sell on. It would be so humiliating in a way , if I lost an item to someone with deeper pockets. I did want to post those x-squared to that thread though. I learn a lot through this forum and its members but sometimes feel like I cant keep up with the competition. I won't quit though. I find the xmetals to be kinetic art and a thing of beauty. I only hope to further my collection with the help of all you great folks out there. Thanks again for all the help and sentiment.

There are plenty of X-metals to go around, it’s not a competition, it’s what you like and it’s what you want , you always can find a good deal on a pair unless it’s limited addition pair they can be pricy, then it's game on. Just remember this is a community of really good people, sure we have some jokesters, but they will back you up in a heartbeat and most will help you out the best they can.

There are plenty of X-metals to go around, it’s not a competition, it’s what you like and it’s what you want , you always can find a good deal on a pair unless it’s limited addition pair they can be pricy, then it's game on. Just remember this is a community of really good people, sure we have some jokesters, but they will back you up in a heartbeat and most will help you out the best they can.
100% concur!