• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A developing x-metals addiction.....my first x-squared.

I do believe it’s a fake, they didn’t make emerald for the x-squared
XS never came in emerald either. Might be aftermarket lenses which would explain the weirdness of the etching.

Correct, and those are not emeralds. Custom Cut or otherwise. They would lean more towards being Jade with those hues. Not saying they are Jade either. Looks more like aftermarket lenses.

I do believe it’s a fake, they didn’t make emerald for the x-squared, that is why I’m asking if you have pictures of the bolts, if they are not hex they are fake, also you can tell it’s not polished, they perfected polishing on the x-squared
Agreed that they appear to be fake. Tips on earstems near hinges are wrong too.

Ebay? Can do a return and if returns not accepted, can contact seller and note the issues. Sometimes, they'll refund you right away.

In the meantime, you can make yourself feel better by heading over to @Atticus thread in X metal xchange and getting one of his legit pairs!

They came from OfferUp. I appreciate the advice guys. No need for sarcasm. I lost real money.

Was the transaction done in person or did you pay through offerup to get it shipped ? Perhaps you may have some recourse if you had it shipped and paid through PayPal ? Any chance you have the listing still available or the seller info ?

Was the transaction done in person or did you pay through offerup to get it shipped ? Perhaps you may have some recourse if you had it shipped and paid through PayPal ? Any chance you have the listing still available or the seller info ?
Through paypal. Maybe I just take the loss and learn my lesson. Cheaper isn't always better , nor real in this case.