• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A developing x-metals addiction.....my first x-squared.

They came from OfferUp. I appreciate the advice guys. No need for sarcasm. I lost real money.
Mate I feel for you. for me its hard to build a collection with limited knowledge and so many fakes out there and limited stock in Australia that is reasonably priced. Ive nearly fallen for fakes a couple times. My solution was to have somebody ive done business with a few times that I trust on facebook messenger that I can send links and pictures to and ask for his advice. Don't give up the dream bro. I started with 1 pair of juliets now ive accumulated several different frames and I don't think ill ever stop. Best of luck for your future purchases

Mate I feel for you. for me its hard to build a collection with limited knowledge and so many fakes out there and limited stock in Australia that is reasonably priced. Ive nearly fallen for fakes a couple times. My solution was to have somebody ive done business with a few times that I trust on facebook messenger that I can send links and pictures to and ask for his advice. Don't give up the dream bro. I started with 1 pair of juliets now ive accumulated several different frames and I don't think ill ever stop. Best of luck for your future purchases
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

OP, that sucks on the fake. Some of them are really close. There are some Pit Boss fakes that are so close, it takes very specific pics to determine if they are legit.

And, I agree with other, if you paid PP GandS return those things and get your money back.

Seller agreed to refund me. He believes they are real and will take them to the oakley hq. I think he's being truthful. Knowledge is power. I will be looking for a real pair after I receive my refund. Thanks to all for showing me the light.

Seller agreed to refund me. He believes they are real and will take them to the oakley hq. I think he's being truthful. Knowledge is power. I will be looking for a real pair after I receive my refund. Thanks to all for showing me the light.

Then all is well with the world again. So long as Oakley HQ still has some knowledgeable people there who will set that guy straight. If so, I'd love to see the look on his face.