• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A dinosaur?

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I got tagged in a thread by @Dbninc , kinda surprised he didn't use the word boomer. X metals (24k XX in particular) were the top of the slippery slope but this year's 2021 MotoGP series got me interested in some recent stuff.

There was some nice stuff (the Savitar was a nice package and I was also gifted a regular pair by @GH4AU), the Deadbolts we're nice (later I saw Nate Burleson on TV with a pair of prescriptions) and there was some junk (Netherlands Portal) but I think most of all what I got was an appreciation for Prizm.

So below we have 3 MotoGPs along with their standard brethren, a LugPlate, MVK Coldfuse, Metal Infinite Hero Holbrooks and a Ti Frogskins.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
IMG_20220102_133146.jpg
IMG_20220102_133324.jpg
IMG_20220102_133204.jpg
IMG_20220102_133218.jpg
IMG_20220102_133245.jpg

Last edited:
I got tagged in a thread by @Dbninc , kinda surprised he didn't use the word boomer. X metals (24k XX in particular) were the top of the slippery slope but this year's 2021 MotoGP series got me interested in some recent stuff.

There was some nice stuff (the Savitar was a nice package and I was also gifted a regular pair by @GH4AU), the Deadbolts we're nice (later I saw Nate Burleson on TV with a pair of prescriptions) and there was some junk (Netherlands Portal) but I think most of all what I got was an appreciation for Prizm.

So below we have 3 MotoGPs along with their standard brethren, a LugPlate, MVK Coldfuse, Metal Infinite Hero Holbrooks and a Ti Frogskins.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
View attachment 928381View attachment 928380View attachment 928382View attachment 928383View attachment 928384
Never that lol

I agree, a couple of the Moto GP releases were very cool. The Clifden and Lugplate in particular were definitely solid!

Latest Posts

Back