• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Few More Customs...

hello dr.chop, i sent you a pm a couple days ago asking about the leather straight jackets you had for sale which i now know you sold to FearGearGarage, but i also included a question in there about custom cut lens. not sure if you read it yet, but can you/have you custom cut lens for the original omatter XX/Twenty's? since i don't know of any place where you can get new vintage XX/Twenty lens, and there's quite a few Twenty's out there that have nice frames but just scratched up lens, i would like to know about possibility of custom cutting them in ice, fire and emerald specifically, or if you've already done such a thing. thank you.

hello dr.chop, i sent you a pm a couple days ago asking about the leather straight jackets you had for sale which i now know you sold to FearGearGarage, but i also included a question in there about custom cut lens. not sure if you read it yet, but can you/have you custom cut lens for the original omatter XX/Twenty's? since i don't know of any place where you can get new vintage XX/Twenty lens, and there's quite a few Twenty's out there that have nice frames but just scratched up lens, i would like to know about possibility of custom cutting them in ice, fire and emerald specifically, or if you've already done such a thing. thank you.
I can cut lenses for XX both O Matter and X Metal no sweat...

What do you do for a living??
full time father...and drchopshop.com

Dr. i'm still trying to save a little money for my CA-holiday . . . :redface: