• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A new feature on Flak 2.0 or a obvious fake?

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
1616950207783.png

I bit on these with an accepted offer of $75 then I got suspicious and looked closer. At the same time the seller reposted the post I JUST BOUGHT! So of course I cancelled. Walking away from this I just have to know... is this a new luxotica thing and it is real or obviously fake?

So what you show in the top image matches a pair of Flak XLs that I bought from GovX. Legit.

View attachment 851308
Ok Thanks! It just caught me off guard... They were Desolve camo with Ruby Prizm P for $75 (Not a SKU design I can find anywhere) and when he reposted the listing I just bought Red Flags started flying. I am pleased to see some Made in USA stamps back on the models. Tariffs are good for something right? LOL! Thanks for confirming! There are still enough flags Im gonna pass on this guy ... always smells fishy when they repost the same listing.

Yep... Ive chunked a few fakes as I've learned the trade! Thank god they were under Ebay protection. Funny thing is not one time has any of them wanted them sent back and a few never even responded to the cases unless it was an faux X metal they also fell for thinking it was real. I can tell better now by looking closely but at first some of them were pretty good fakes.

View attachment 851252
I bit on these with an accepted offer of $75 then I got suspicious and looked closer. At the same time the seller reposted the post I JUST BOUGHT! So of course I cancelled. Walking away from this I just have to know... is this a new luxotica thing and it is real or obviously fake?
I'm not sure if they all have that or not, but the ones I got from Oakley SI do.

Back