• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

a new neon EJX /WJ japan exclusive

oneonz

I should Work at Oakley
On September 2th (Mon), we will launch the Oakley definition Capsule Collection, LIMITED TO 3 stores in the oakley harajuku store, Osaka shinsaibashi store fukuoka store.
Oakley difinition appears as an urban winter collection with the highest level of functionality. Each item will expand the technology width to street wear by adopting neon color.
Collection is designed to maximize the function of each item when it is worn in total.
In addition, the eye jacket redux, which is featured in the recent sports eyewear trends, has the atmosphere of the 90's, and the wind jacket 2.0 has a high performance and style.

It's not limited to just Japan, my store in NYC already has the clothing and eyewear. Dropping 9/2/2019.
Thx u for fix it .My friend from oakley japan store just told me that . So very glad to see new collection soon

And of course I work labor day when I would easily go to the 5th ave store. Those stretchline vests are really cool.

Back