• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Absolutely stole these Katos Tour De France EDITION

CSousley

Oakley Beginner
found these Tour De France Katos and got them half off for 115$. It was buy one get one half off and I absolutely couldn’t pass these up for that price. Also picked up some BXTRS today (not pictured)

IMG_4865.jpeg

found these Tour De France Katos and got them half off for 115$. It was buy one get one half off and I absolutely couldn’t pass these up for that price. Also picked up some BXTRS today (not pictured)

View attachment 1050614

That's a good price for those. I'd been thinking about picking those up simply for the clear frame but I just don't have the room for it.

That's a good price for those. I'd been thinking about picking those up simply for the clear frame but I just don't have the room for it.
I probably wouldn’t have bought the them if they weren’t on sale because I have a few pairs already but that price was too good to pass up

I'm tempted by these, but do they have the new design that fixes the arms to the lens better?

Latest Posts

Back