• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Account locked

• Thread starter Deleted member 36587
  • Start date
If im banned Ill spend my efforts on oreview, just need to know. Is there a message you get when youre banned?

You weren’t banned. You would have had to have warnings and even then it would have been a suspension before an outright ban.

I’m guessing something unexpected happened and @OakleyBoss is trying to figure out why. He should at least respond here though, I agree

The two times I was banned I never got a message or anything, just boom no accessing my account. I'm guessing you posted something that some soft sensitive people took offense to and reported it. The whiners get their way these days so............🤷🏻‍♂️

Looking into this - What happens is when the forum emails you and receives a bounce (e.g the message can't be delivered), it marks it as an invalid email and asks you update/re-verify.

I have seen a few of these lately but also when trying to email I receive bounces as well.

I was actually in private conversation with @OakleyBoss about a possible bug in the new ignore feature when I just lost access. That was like wednesday. Maybe it was the goatse pics I put up.

PM Sent as I believe this is an issue with your email on the primary account.

The accounts mentioned should be unlocked now. Believe I may have found the issue, not sure exactly what's causing it but clearly some type of email issue. Need to investigate further to see if its certain ISPs may have blocked OF email for some reason or if its on our end.

The accounts mentioned should be unlocked now. Believe I may have found the issue, not sure exactly what's causing it but clearly some type of email issue. Need to investigate further to see if its certain ISPs may have blocked OF email for some reason or if its on our end.
I did whitelist the ip and domain. This domain is on fatcow, and Ive been receiving email for years from OF on it. lastly a notification of a private convo from @Zax.
Thanks for clearing it up. Can you delete this account? I cant find out how, nor can I return your PM because of covid! and the 14 day rule.

Back