• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Affordable Linegear-Japan Matte lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Are bronze base lenses still in the planning? Thanks!
Just plans, nothing concrete yet sir.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Nice! How did you pop them in and out w/o breaking them? I read here the Mag Switch frame is notorious for that. So I haven't dared trying on mine yet.

Popping them in is easy, just allign them posteriorly at each orbitals and press
them firmly. Popping them
out is a different story.
My OEM lenses were peeled already a I used a dremel to cut them horizontally to remove them. Hope this helps.

Any updates as to any new colors that might be in the works?.....asking for a friend 🙄

Username Hidden said:
They still don't have the same look as dillons but with the price of them and the options that will come available its totally worth it. I think that dillons are fantastic and a better lense at the same time but you can get like 4 sets of these for the same price as a cut set of dillons.
Dillons in the R1 and xx

Black linegear in the squared. View attachment 937521View attachment 937522View attachment 937523View attachment 937524

My favorite of all time though. Only wish I could get a bigger set for something else is the blue Mariener lenses. Sucks they don't make them anymore in that blue. Linegear will kill these all in sales..View attachment 937525View attachment 937526View attachment 937527

I forget what the dark blue ones here are called but @Tidezealot got em for me. The red and back are Mariener again. I really need linegear to get us some insane colours. View attachment 937528View attachment 937529

The Blue are KBco Matte Blue Mist Polarized lenses.

Username Hidden said:
When the samples of the Matte 24k Tsuyakeshi arrive, I will post pics sir. With the way things are going, I don't see any reason why other colors will not be produced. But that's just my opinion😉

Disclaimer: Sample lens colors may differ from the final product.

View attachment 938423

View attachment 938424
That Green is magnificent!

Bump for beautiful colors!

Let’s see some more colors in production.

Realized I've had my pair for a year now. No scratches. I'd say I'm being careful but I wear them most days outside or on construction sites for work. No delam. Very well made lenses, boss.

Has anybody enquired about new colors? Or any info?

Sorry, no info from Boss Daisuke yet🙏

Back