• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

Based on what everyone here has provided for feedback I selected a pair of Sapphire Fuse+ for my Splinter frames and Revant Emerald Enhanced Polarized (Elite not available for my frame) to compare against. See which ones I like better. Considering the Nova finish Fuse+ as well.

Based on what everyone here has provided for feedback I selected a pair of Sapphire Fuse+ for my Splinter frames and Revant Emerald Enhanced Polarized (Elite not available for my frame) to compare against. See which ones I like better. Considering the Nova finish Fuse+ as well.

Shoot some pictures for us when you get them. Interested in how the lenses look

Revant emerald polarized in splinter.

20190518_124046.jpg

I bought a set of Fuse 24k lenses for my Holbrooks and like them so far. Although haven't had much sun lately to really test them out much. Sorry no pictures of them at the moment. Thinking of buying a set of Chrome lenses from Revant to try out in another pair next based off what I've read in this thread.

So I contacted a company called LenzFlip, made in USA, about 2 weeks ago. Their management just approved my request to review some of their lenses. I made a request for 3 different colors for Flak Jackets, Half Jacket 2.0 & Half Jacket 1.0, not sure if they will send them all but regardless I will post my review once they arrive and I can test them out. All their lenses are polarized. Would be insane if they send me all requested! I'll post comparison pictures etc. FYI: I am not being endorsed or payed for this review and will give an honest review.

Here is a youtube video promo:
Hi! Its nice to meet you! Wow, this was all the way back in 2016 and now we are here on this forum! :) Were you ever able to write this review? How did you find our lenses?
Look forward to hearing back from you!

Has anyone tried the Revant Elite Flare Gold Mirrorshield?

I am looking for something similar to Oakley 24k gold lenses.

Back