• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket minute machine/time tank watch straps bands

You are way late to the party, but thanks for pointing this out after it was changed.
not late for anything - i posted my first reply four minutes after your first reply so nothing was changed at that point....

i found it amusing that you chose to post a picture from his ebay add that clearly included the word 'custom' in the title...

Last edited:
Definitely love this. I just need to locate the hardware to be able to put it on my titanium banded minute machine
Hi I found this going through my stuff yesterday and thought of you.

20200917_072221.jpg

20200917_072235.jpg

20200917_072250.jpg

20200917_072259.jpg

Ok so my first sample watch strap/band is here and I must say I am very impressed . The one fitted to the watch in the pictures is the aftermarket . Again it’s made from a real nice quality leather (smells great 😁) just having the loop made a little stronger it is going through a wear test so I’ll get a better idea soon but can’t see there being any issues. This will also be made in a red/brown/grey to compliment the most popular face colours . The one middle of the 3 is genuine Oakley and really no big differences just left off the Oakley logo . If the project does well I will be moving on the other straps including 12 gauge / and eventually the tb2 .Please give me some feedback.View attachment 696183View attachment 696184View attachment 696185View attachment 696186View attachment 696187View attachment 696188View attachment 696189
Hi, these look great. If you sell I would be willing to purchase a black one. Thanks 😊 in advance.

These look great! I am very interested in purchasing a black one and possibly the other colors too. Where can I buy these? Thanks!

Ok so my first sample watch strap/band is here and I must say I am very impressed . The one fitted to the watch in the pictures is the aftermarket . Again it’s made from a real nice quality leather (smells great 😁) just having the loop made a little stronger it is going through a wear test so I’ll get a better idea soon but can’t see there being any issues. This will also be made in a red/brown/grey to compliment the most popular face colours . The one middle of the 3 is genuine Oakley and really no big differences just left off the Oakley logo . If the project does well I will be moving on the other straps including 12 gauge / and eventually the tb2 .Please give me some feedback.View attachment 696183View attachment 696184View attachment 696185View attachment 696186View attachment 696187View attachment 696188View attachment 696189