• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Airwave replacement lenses

Jerseyjohn

Oakley Beginner
I have just snapped my persimmon lenses for my Airwave goggles does anyone know where I can get replacements shipped to UK, or does anyone want to sell any? I know they have a couple of replacement lenses on US site, but not really the ones I want & won't ship to UK anyway. Still feel betrayed by Oakley withdrawing support for these!
IMG_5235.jpg

I have just snapped my persimmon lenses for my Airwave goggles does anyone know where I can get replacements shipped to UK, or does anyone want to sell any? I know they have a couple of replacement lenses on US site, but not really the ones I want & won't ship to UK anyway. Still feel betrayed by Oakley withdrawing support for these!
View attachment 1126939
Why not list out the colour shields you would be happy to have?

View attachment 1126939
They basicly removed support for the airwaves the moment it was released. I have a rule of thumb for Oakley now, it's never buy anything electronic.

Hi Ronnie, Those are the ones! the electronics in mine died years ago but I like them as goggles. It's just a low vis lens that I'm looking for - persimmon preferably as I've broken mine!

Ok I'll see what's there in the lens you're looking for otherwise if you want to buy a new complete one that's no prob. Where u based.

Back