• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All my Lady’s

I’m only needing a set of corvette and Finito and il have them all 👍👌❤️

Being a collector who once had them all I took a look through my stuff last night thinking I still might have a pair of Finito's but I don't. I do however have a set of MINT Finito lenses along with some other fun stuff (some of which I forgot I had) but need to finish going through my double wide's bottom and do a total inventory as it's been way too long.

20201025_134902.jpg

20201025_134911.jpg

20201025_134939.jpg

Being a collector who once had them all I took a look through my stuff last night thinking I still might have a pair of Finito's but I don't. I do however have a set of MINT Finito lenses along with some other fun stuff (some of which I forgot I had) but need to finish going through my double wide's bottom and do a total inventory as it's been way too long.

View attachment 803196

View attachment 803197

View attachment 803200
Awesome bottom draw!! Wish I had spare c6 rubber in mine!

Awesome bottom draw!! Wish I had spare c6 rubber in mine!

Hehe you and a bunch of other's im sure!

Funny story I walked into HQ Warranty in 2013 and Mike saw me and says "I got something for you don't move" walked in the back and emerged with that baggie and hands it to me and says "I found these buried somewhere and knew you would want them"

View attachment 803196

View attachment 803197

View attachment 803200

I’ll take those JBR’s if you’re gonna let em go

Back