• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

An Oakley Artifact Was Dug Up Today!

Oakley Ron

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Northern Virginia
Hey guys. I have been helping my parents clean out there basement recently and ive been stumbling on all kinds of old artifacts...all my old Tonkas, star wars, M.A.S.K, Transformers, Garbage Pail Kids, etc.

Once before, while cleaning, I located my original Razorblades from the '92 era, which is awesome to have something so old and remember wearing them as a teenager.
Well today, lightning has struck a second time!!

I located my eye jackets!!
I broke these,i believe in the mid late 90's (correct me if my timetable is off). They are missing the right arm. Other than that, they are near perfect condition. Maybe you guys can give the correct color and model?
Anyways, can anyone help me find an arm for these?? Thats all they need! I cant believe they look this good. They were buried in a shoe box for at least 12 -15 years.

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

Awww man! You only had one TF? LOL

I wish I could find vintage stuff but I keep track of my stuff at such an OCD level that it'd be impossible. LOL

Awww man! You only had one TF? LOL

I wish I could find vintage stuff but I keep track of my stuff at such an OCD level that it'd be impossible. LOL

The rest are too embarrassing to post. My kid brother mangled pretty much everything cool i ever had.

The only ones that are still in good condition are my ShockWave and my JetFire.

The rest are too embarrassing to post. My kid brother mangled pretty much everything cool i ever had.

The only ones that are still in good condition are my ShockWave and my JetFire.
If there are two to have in good condition it would be those two! They can fetch for a decent amount as they have never been reissued.

That's a pretty rare and valuable frame. Unfortunately the old O matter was pretty brittle, and it was fairly common for the stems to break, finding a stem is hard enough, but in 45mm I think would be almost impossible.

That's a pretty rare and valuable frame. Unfortunately the old O matter was pretty brittle, and it was fairly common for the stems to break, finding a stem is hard enough, but in 45mm I think would be almost impossible.

There are quite a few of the older O Matter frames on EBay, that I stay away from simply because of the brittleness of the older frames. They are awesome to look at thou.

There are quite a few of the older O Matter frames on EBay, that I stay away from simply because of the brittleness of the older frames. They are awesome to look at thou.

If anyone sees a rough set of these fmj's 45mm..let me know. i would love to whole again. i remember they broke a few weeks after i got em. they are damn near new..

Back