• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Anodized juliet w/ vr28 blue iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice!

Some people reacted to this post.
Interesting how some people comment on terms and/or price. It may not be a good marketing approach on the seller's side, but it doesn't have to be complicated. If you don't like the price, move on and find one in your price range. Or, simply just send a PM if you're truly interested and try to negotiate.

Username Hidden said:
If your going to buy and sell the taxes are on you not the buyer. They are income taxes not state purchases taxes. Are the taxes I'm paying the seller then being paid to my state no they go into someone's pocket.

The negativity towards this sale is not needed. The seller is top-notch and seems that he is being as transparent as possible. If you don’t like what you see, unfollow the thread and move along. This is a sales thread, not a “Wow your charging the buyer taxes” thread.

Last edited:
Bump with a small price drop

Bump with another price drop !

Up

Come on ladies and gents, this guy is a good dude and a great seller. Make these disappear before I do something stupid.

You buy the frames and I’ll take the lenses!

Username Hidden said:
You buy the frames and I’ll take the lenses!
When do we get to see the results of your shopping spree? I swear you've bought every Juliet that's been for sale lately... 🤩

Ya, I need to take a pic and post it! Man I can’t get enough….takes me back to 1999 for sure. I truly enjoy the nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.