• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Romeo 1 how much thread

chrispy

Oakley Beginner
I've come to the realisation that I may have to sell my pair of Romeo 1's, only I have no idea how much they are worth. I've hardly worn them and still have the original black iridium lenses in a separate bag. I've still got the box and coin etc so was wondering what they are fetching. If I sell, it will be a very reluctant sale as I'd wanted a pair of these for over a decade and paid through the nose to get them.

Thanks in advance to anyone offering advice.

😀

2qpbev.jpg

I've come to the realisation that I may have to sell my pair of Romeo 1's, only I have no idea how much they are worth. I've hardly worn them and still have the original black iridium lenses in a separate bag. I've still got the box and coin etc so was wondering what they are fetching. If I sell, it will be a very reluctant sale as I'd wanted a pair of these for over a decade and paid through the nose to get them.

Thanks in advance to anyone offering advice.
If you “paid through the nose” then you have a valuation already. Pad it by $50 to make up for your troubles of packing and shipping if you just want your money back. If you want to see if you did good, list it for double, if that’s too high you will definitely be notified by the lack of activity, or members dropping hints.

Back