• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Good Ideas On How To Store Lenses And Frames?

BigHill11590

Oakley Expert
Tampa FL USA
So being a professional golfer I spend tons of time in so many different light conditions. Needless to say, I have 6 or 7 different set of lenses for my flaks and fast jackets. So... Does any body have any good ideas on how to store and carry mulpitle sets of lenses and frames besides a cigar box like I do?

Pelican Micro case. Get one with full foam and cut a few slots. They make them in cell phone size up to tablet size, and should be deep enough.

I think they're $10-25 depending on size. The 1050 is deeper and should work, though they might sell the foam separately for $5 more or something.

Edit;

Just saw you said lenses AND frames. Pelican makes cases in every size from those micro to rolling chests, and everything in between, with foam.

Plano is another case maker, they're a bit cheaper.

I actually use the watch vaults to carry my split lenses in the flak lens micro bags. Bag em up and stack em, only carry one frame with me, but let's me carry like 6-7 sets of lenses in a very compact space.

Latest Posts

Back