• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any other fans of the Timberland 6 inch boot?

Does anyone have experience with the Timberland AMERICAN CRAFT 6 "
I would be interested in how comfortable the boat is.
Are the sizes accurate?
Can it be repaired?
The Boot costs almost $ 400 in Germany and can only be ordered online.
The price is justified for a quality Made in USA product if it can be worn and repaired for a lifetime.
Kind of like a Juliet or a Romeo.
That's like three times more than they are here! If I can help you in getting them cheaper and sending them to you let me know and I'll do what I can to help. I wore Timberland Pros for a while in a previous position with my company and they were great.

That's like three times more than they are here! If I can help you in getting them cheaper and sending them to you let me know and I'll do what I can to help.
Thank you for your offer.
But first I need to know if I order a size 10 the fit like a size 10.
And that they are made to last a lifetime
I am a creature of habit and do not like to change.

I know the feeling!

That's like three times more than they are here! If I can help you in getting them cheaper and sending them to you let me know and I'll do what I can to help. I wore Timberland Pros for a while in a previous position with my company and they were great.
It’s not the normal premium boot he’s after, but the American Craft range. No price on the listings in the US right now, but they were about $400-something if I remember right. I did see a pair on Amazon for $225, which is a lot cheaper than anywhere in the EU (Germany is more expensive than the U.K. for Timberland, but the US is much cheaper still).

If anything like the premium boots they will wear large, so you’ll want a half size or even full size down. I’ve seen them in the London flagship store - wouldn’t be entirely surprised if they were in store at the Munich Sendlingerstrasse store but I think you’re in BW?

If anything like the premium boots they will wear large, so you’ll want a half size or even full size down. I’ve seen them in the London flagship store - wouldn’t be entirely surprised if they were in store at the Munich Sendlingerstrasse store but I think you’re in BW?
Well I work in Fürstenfeldbruck outside of Munich.

I found a pair on Ebay US.
But Shipping with USPS Prio. Int. Mail is 63$

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-16 um 20.32.26.png

Well I work in Fürstenfeldbruck outside of Munich.
I know FFB quite well 😊 is there time to jump on the S4 after work and take the trip through to Marienplatz? S6 was my line, though my girlfriend lived on the S5

Latest Posts

Back