• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any other fans of the Timberland 6 inch boot?

I had a 8" boot.
I am 5' 10" and all upper body and it felt like I was walking with the boot and not the boot with me.
Whats the point if you can't lace the top 5 rows?

I had a 8" boot.
I am 5' 10" and all upper body and it felt like I was walking with the boot and not the boot with me.
Right, I'm 6'1" and have a similar problem when sitting at a desk wearing 8" boots.

I had a 8" boot.
Yeah, I’m 178cm too and the 6” boots are plenty.

Timberland Superboot 40 below only for me thank you I’ve had 3 pair for about 5 years and they still go hard 3x heavier then nubuck and it’s thick fullgrian leather with insulation limited edition only 1973 pair of each made.

E2234250-EC34-4F66-ADED-63AD25BFDBAC.jpeg

Makes me wonder when last time timberlands were all made in Us if ever. Also Dr martens used to be Uk. Now 4 different countries produce them
The oldest pairs I have date to 2008 and were made in the Dominican Republic. Customs are still made there but most pairs are made in China now. So a long time since they were made in the US I guess.

Back